Warminster Township – High School Football game and Homecoming events will cause increased vehicle and pedestrian traffic in the area of William Tennant High School on Friday, October 27, 2017.
Beginning approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, the 27th, we anticipate a ramping up of traffic and pedestrian activity in the area of Centennial Road at the intersections of Street Road and County Line Road. There will be a regional rivalry football game between Archbishop Wood High School and LaSalle High School that is to begin at 7:00 PM at William Tennant High School Stadium located at 333 Centennial Road.
Parking for the game will be available at William Tennant High School. Once the parking lots at Tennant are filled, all traffic will be directed to McDonald Elementary. Shuttle buses WILL NOT BE provided. More details can be located at www.warminstertownship.org or on Township’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Items of concern may include:
• Large pedestrian traffic throughout area leading up the Stadium
• Limited access on Centennial Road anticipated because of high volume of traffic.
• Delayed or slowed traffic patterns approaching Street Road/Centennial Road intersection.
• Delayed or slowed traffic patterns approaching County Line/Centennial Road intersection.
• Parking around the High School area will be allowed in permitted areas only, all illegal parking is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
• No Tents, No grilling, No alcohol, No use of tobacco on Centennial School grounds.
Warminster Township is making every effort to provide safe passage to and from this event for all visitors. Our emergency personnel are making plans to be prepared ahead of time and to make quick and safe responses to any emergency incidents that may occur during this event time period.