HOW DO I?
► Renew a book
Renewing your library books or other materials is extremely simple and can be very useful if you aren't finished using your materials just yet. Simply go to My Account, enter your library card number and PIN, and click where it says "Renew My Materials". From here, you will be able to select which materials you would like to renew.
3 week items 2 renewals
2 week items 1 renewal
1 week items 1 renewal
By phone 215-672-4362
► Find a book
► Find a database
► Research a topic
Career & Job Information
- Indeed – A megasearch of job search websites. Enter your desired job and the website searches across employer websites and job lists. You can specify location, salary range, company, and more.
- CareerBuilder – A job searching website that allows you to post your resume for potential employers to review.
- Monster – A job searching website that allows you to post your resume for potential employers to review.
- Ancestry – This website is free for library patrons. However, it is only accessible inside the library. Utilize this resource to locate state, national, and international genealogical sources.
- Consumer Reports – The Reference Desk has copies of Consumer Reports that are available for patrons to use within the library.
- OmniFile Full Text Select - Every article in the easy-to-search OmniFile Full Text Select is full-text. This multidisciplinary database is a good starting point for any search for magazine articles. 2,700 magazines dating back to 1994 are included.
- BookPage Reviews - BookPage Reviews highlight new books worth reading. Included are links to bestseller lists and profiles of popular authors.
- Fantastic Fiction - Fantastic Fiction lists books by genre, author, series, upcoming titles and awards. Discover new books by searching for a favorite, then checking out their "Similar books..." feature.
Science & Technology
- Science Reference Center - If you're researching scientific topics, try the Science Reference Center. The information and full-text articles here cover biology, chemistry, earth & space science, environmental science, health & medicine, history of science, life science, physics, science & society, science as inquiry, scientists, technology and wildlife.
► Find an article
OmniFile Full Text Select - Every article in the easy-to-search OmniFile Full Text Select is full-text. This multidisciplinary database is a good starting point for any search for magazine articles. 2,700 magazines dating back to 1994 are included.
► Attend a class or program
Technology Desk – If you need assistance utilizing technology such as computers, smartphones, e-readers, tablets, etc., the library offers personal one-on-one sessions with our Technology Desk Assistant for half hour increments. Appointments can be made by calling the Reference Desk at 215-672-4362.
► Ask a Librarian
► Download an e-book
E-books can be downloaded right to your computer or mobile device using OverDrive. No need to visit the library and better yet, no LATE FEES!
For step-by-step instructions on downloading e-books from OverDrive, click here.
For information regarding software, devices, lending policies and other support, please visit OverDrive's help page by clicking here.
Not finding the title you want?
You can use your library card to register for a free membership with the Free Library of Philadelphia through Access PA and browse through even more e-books!
► Download an audiobook
For step-by-step instructions on downloading audiobooks from OverDrive click here.
For step-by-step instructions on downloading audiobooks from OneClick Digital click here.
Not finding the title you want?
You can use your library card to register for a free membership with the Free Library of Philadelphia through Access PA and browse through even more audiobooks!
► Download a magazine
► Book a meeting room
The The Warminster Township Free Library has two meeting rooms available to be booked for events and programs. Our small meeting room has a maximum capacity of 15 people, while our large meeting room has a maximum capacity of 90 people.
Small Meeting Room: $5 per hour
Large Meeting Room: $15 per hour
► Access the library’s Wi-Fi
Connecting to the BCFL network
• Depending on how you have your laptop set up, it may or may not automatically join our network. If it does not, use the software to view the available networks. When you see "BCFL" listed as an unsecured wireless network, click to connect.
Go to any web page
• Our system will see your request and will instead present you with a login page. The login page is a secure page (https). Your browser will complain about our certificate. Click to allow the page to load anyway.
• Enter your Library Card Number and PIN, click the checkbox for "I accept the Internet Access Policy" and click "Log In."
► Fax a document
Our fax machine is located to the right of the circulation desk.
To fax a document you will need a credit card, debit card, or check card from one of the following: Visa; MasterCard; American Express; or Discover.
Sending Domestic faxes:
1st page: $1.50
Each additional page: $1.00
Sending International faxes:
1st page: $4.95
Each additional page: $3.45
Instructions for sending a fax:
• Place up to 8 letter or legal size documents FACE DOWN in the FAX tray.
• Have your credit or debit card number and expiration date ready.
• Lift the phone and listen carefully to the voice instructions.
NOTE: After you are prompted to press the Start/Transmit button, hang up the phone and wait for your confirmation report to print.
► Print/copy at the library
• First, be sure to send your document to the printer.
• Once the document has been sent to the printer, your computer will notify you of the cost for your print job (20 cents per page).
• You can get your printouts at the Printer's Station located to the left of our Reading Room.
• On the Printer's Station monitor screen, click on Get My Printouts. When the login screen comes up, log in using your Account Number and PIN (same as computer login) and press Enter.
• Highlight (click) the document you want to print. If you only sent one document to print, the document will already be highlighted (shown in blue).
• Select (click) Print icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
• Select (click) icon next to Pay Using Coin Vending Device, insert coins or one-dollar bills in the vending machine, then click Okay in the onscreen dialog box.
• Click Done in the upper right corner of the monitor screen when printing is complete.
• Insert coins or dollar bills in the vending machine at the Printer Station. The cost will be 20 cents per one-sided copy.
• Place the document you wish to copy face down in the upper-left corner of the copier.
• If you wish to make just one copy, simply press the large green button marked Start.
• If you wish to make more than one copy, enter the number of copies you wish to make using the keypad, then press the large green button marked Start.
• Your copy will print out in the tray below.
If at any time you need help, please see a staff member at the reference desk for assistance.
► Get involved
The next Warminster Township Free Library Board Meeting is Monday, September 9th at 7:00pm in the small conference room.
Warminster Township Free Library's Wishlist
The Wishlist is a great way to give back to the library! Browse our wishlist categories and discover a variety of ways you can help. You can purchase a book or make a cash contribution towards one of our wishes. Every contribution is greatly appreciated.
Paper Recycling Library Fundraiser
Accepts: newspaper, junk mail, magazines, fax and office paper, shredded paper (no phonebooks or cardboard). Please use paper bags for delivery to the retriever.
Friends of the Warminster Library
The Friends of Warminster Library organization is seeking new members and donations to support much-needed projects for the library. Among many other projects, the Friends have provided funds for the children's Early Literacy Station computers, with bilingual capabilities. Many more projects are in the works. The Friends organization needs your help. For more information, please visit http://warminsterlibrary.weebly.com.