The Planning Commission Agenda for the meeting of March 8, 2016 has been posted. Please click here to view.
JP Mascaro’s is working on restoring their main customer service number, 1-800-432-1616, after experiencing temporary issues. In the meantime, please contact JP Mascaro’s at 484-518-7026 with concerns.
- – Citizens Comments & Concerns
- – Department Contact
- – Staff Directory
- – Directions
- Emergency Service
- – About Us
- – Annual Fire Prevention & Life Safety Inspection
- – Hartsville Fire Company
- – Warminster Fire Department
- – Central Bucks EMS
- – EMS Forms/Documents
- Five Ponds Golf Club
- – About Us
- – Getting A Library Card
- – My Library Account
- – Search our Catolog
- – Research and Learning
- – Download and Streaming
- – Adult Programs
- – Children and Teen Programs
- – Calendar of Events
- – Services
- – Meeting Rooms
- – Policies
- – Donate
- – Library Forms/Documents
- – Strategic Plan
- Licenses Inspections
- – About Us
- – Permits & Forms
- – Fee Schedule
- – Codes & Ordinances
- – Licenses & Inspections FAQ’s
- Parks Recreation
- – About Us
- – News & Notes
- – Special Events
- – In The parks
- – YMCA
- – P&R Forms/Documents
- – About Us
- – Accreditation
- – Arrest Blotter
- – FAQs
- – Police Forms/Documents
- Public Information Menu
- – Info on PFOA & PFOS
- – About Warminster
- – Bids & RPFs
- – Community Information
- – Drug and Alcohol Resources
- – Employment
- – Environment Information
- – Neighboring Municipalities
- – Public Transportation
- – Right to Know
- – Schools
- – Stormwater Management
- – Trash & Recycling
- – Voting
- Public Works
- – About Us
- – Repair Form
- Office of the Township Manager
- – Office of the Township Manager
- – Online Forms & Documents
- – Codified Ordinances
- – News & Events
- – Stay Connected
- – Township FAQs
- – Warminster TV
- – Budget & Audit Information
- – Calendar
- – Sitemap
- Your Government
- – Board of Supervisors
- – Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- – Board & Advisory Committees
- – County, State, Federal Government
- – Tax Collection
Number of Categories: 8
WEATHER STATEMENT: 01.02.14
Winter Storm Emergency Warning is in effect until 1:00 PM, Friday.
- Timing…Snow Will Begin During The Evening Commute. The
Bulk Of The Snow Is Expected Tonight Into Friday Morning.
- Snow Accumulations…4 To 8 Inches Tonight Into Tomorrow Morning
- Impacts…Travel Will Become Hazardous Tonight As Snow Accumulates
And Temperatures Fall Through The 20s. This Will Become An
Increasingly Fluffy Snow During The Night And As Winds
Increase…Blowing And Drifting Will Add To The Winter Travel
Hazards. Snowfall Rates Near An Inch Per Hour Are Expected At
- Winds…North 15 To 25 Mph With Gusts Up To 35 Mph.
- Temperatures…Falling into the Teens by Friday Morning with
Wind Chill near 5 Below Zero.
Warminster Township has declared a Winter Storm Emergency and is enforcing Ordinances 625 & 702
- Remove all vehicles from the street
- Do not shovel, push, plow, or otherwise cause snow to be placed onto the public roadway
- Remove all snow and ice from your sidewalks within 24 hours after snow has ceased
- Clear any fire hydrant on your property within 24 hours after snow has ceased.
- Remove any basketball courts or other objects that protrude into the roadway.
Buck County has issued a CODE BLUE weather alert until Sunday, January 5th.
- The Bucks County Emergency Management Agency has made arrangements with the on-call churches, Woodside Presbyterian Church in Yardley, Trinity Episcopal Church in Buckingham and West Swamp Mennonite Church in Quakertown, to activate their emergency shelters. The on-call churches will coordinate transportation, temporary shelter, food and other necessities. Click here for shelter Information.
In case of emergency, please contact the Warminster Township Police Department at 215-443-5000
► Save a Life: Don't Run-Call 911
► Noise Complaint
► Burning Complaint
► Zoning / Building / Licenses
► High Grass / Property Maintenance
► Who do I contact about adding an addition to my property?
► Fire Inspections
► Vehicular Traffic Complaint
► What should I do if I want to lodge a complaint about an area in the Township, such as a traffic light out or downed traffic sign?
► Who maintains the roads and potholes for the Township?
Roads maintained by PennDot are Street Road, York Road, Bristol Road, County Line Road, Jacksonville Road, Bristol Road and Mearns Road that need repair can call PennDot at 1-800-FIX-ROAD or 1-800-349-7623
► Who picks up my trash and when?
J.P. Mascaro is the Trash Company and will pick up your trash twice a week. The days vary, depending on where you live in the township. Please click here to see more information and the trash map.
Yard Waste Drop-off Location A Yard Waste drop off location is available at Victory Garden's (357 West Street Road, Warminster). The following items can be recycled: Clean Wood (unpainted and non chemically treated), Virgin Wood (stumps, brush, tree parts and leaves), All wood must be 10" or less in diameter. NO dirt, stones, plastic, lumber, fencing, pressboard, painted or pressure treated wood. Moderate quantities of leaves, branches and brush are accepted. PLEASE NO PLASTIC BAGS, STUMPS, TREE TRUNKS, OR LOGS. This service is for residents only and is only for their personal yard waste. No Contractors.
The yard waste dumpster will be in place from January through March 31st. The facilities will be open for yard waste drop off Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 3:30 PM (closed on holidays). Violators are subject to fines and penalties. Please note that the dumpster is emptied on an as-need basis.
► What if I have a large item to throw out?
► Hazardous Waste and E-Recycling
► Does the Township have anyone to take care of stray animals?
► Where do I go to find my lost pet?
► Is there an ordinance for animal defecation?
► Do I need to display my house numbers?
► Rodents / Mosquitoes / Pests
► Does the Township have its own TV station?
► Cable / Phone / Power Wires
PECO - 1-800-494-4000
VERIZON - 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
COMCAST - 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
► Sewer and Water
► To report a problem with a manhole cover in the Township:
EIT AND LST - Keystone Collections Group: (888) 519-3898
► Parks and Recreation
► Who should I call if I want to have an event in a Township Park?
► Are there any Park Rules or Regulations?
► Who do I call if I want to have a block party?
► Senior Citizen Resources
Click here for a quick PDF version.