- Babysitters are needed for Mon-Thu morning programs. Sitters work one or more days/week.
- Certified Fitness Instructors are needed as substitutes and to expand morning and evening classes. Call for more information and class info.
- WREC staff - Applications are being accepted for evenings and weekends throughout the year. Call for an application: (215) 443-5428 or download it by clicking here.
- Winter/Summer Employment – Life Guards and WREC staff (evenings & weekends) are needed for winter programs. Beginning January 1st, applications are accepted for summer employment – Camp Counselors, Swim Instructors, Lifeguards, Park Maintenance and Tennis staff. Call for an application: (215) 443-5428 or download it by clicking here. For more information, please click here.
- Community Instructors Needed - In an effort to expand our programming to the community, we are looking for instructors to teach interesting or fun programs. These can be geared toward any age and address any area - hobbies, fitness, personal health, or finance, cultural or theater arts, etc. – the possibilities are endless! If you have a talent or skill that you would like to share with others, please contact us. Instructors, especially those working with youth, will be required to have background checks.
- Information: call the Parks and Recreation office for more details (215) 443-5428