sub site thing????????????
Warminster Township Park Rules and Regulations
An ordinance providing rules and regulations for the use of parks and recreation facilities within Warminster Township and setting forth fines and penalties for violations thereof.
- Township parks will be open between 7:00 a.m. and sundown. Night use facilities will be open as posted or by permit.
- Any Township park or park facility that becomes hazardous for public use due to weather, water, fire or other unforeseeable conditions may be closed at the discretion of the Department of Parks & Recreation.
- The Department of Parks and Recreation will issue permits and schedule use of park and recreation facilities for groups. When not scheduled, these facilities are available to all park users.
- The damaging, destroying, defacing, disturbing, adding to or removal of any park property to include equipment, facilities, wildlife and/or the natural environment is prohibited. Tree climbing is prohibited.
- Building fires is only permitted in areas designated for such use. Closely monitor and extinguish them before leaving the site.
- Operating any vehicle on a park road in a reckless or negligent manner, in excess of 10 MPH, or in such a manner as to become a nuisance to other park users is not allowed. Parking is allowed only in designated areas. Parking is not permitted on road shoulders or grass unless posted.
- Commercial traffic, the posting of signs, the distribution, selling, servicing or renting of any commodity, and soliciting for any purpose is prohibited on park grounds.
- Use or possession of alcoholic beverages or narcotics is prohibited.
- All trash, garbage and litter is to be deposited in the refuse cans provided.
- Pets must be on a leash no greater than 6 feet in length. Pets owners must pick up, and properly dispose of, pet feces in all park areas.
- In the interest of safety, playing of golf, hunting, shooting, trapping, or the carrying of firearms or bows and arrows are not permitted.
- All non-licensed motorized recreation vehicles and horses are prohibited in park areas.
- Personal conduct involving the use of indecent language, or engaging in immoral, threatening or boisterous actions is prohibited.
- Penalties: Any person violating the above rules and convicted may be sentenced to pay a fine of not more than $300.00 and the costs of prosecution, or if in default of payment, be imprisoned for a period not exceeding 30 days