The meeting of the Library Board scheduled for April 12, 2017 has been rescheduled to April 19, 2017 at 6:00 PM at the Warminster Library, 1076 Emma Lane, Warminster, PA 18974.
Warminster Township and Warminster Township Free Library awarded 2016 Keystone grant for library improvements
March 10, 2017
Warminster, PA —The Department of Education has notified Warminster Township of the successful award of a $101,500 grant from the 2016 Keystone Recreation, Park and Conservation Fund with a matching contribution pledged by the Township. Read more
The Warminster Township Free Library is partnering with AARP Tax volunteers again this year to help assist low to moderate-income taxpayers complete their taxes. Appointments are available Tuesdays and Thursdays, February 2nd through April 4th. If you’d like to schedule an appointment call the library at (215) 672-4362 and press 4 for the Information Services Desk.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ann Duffy—  317-1336
WARMINSTER TOWNSHIP FREE LIBRARY LAUNCHES TEEN READING LOUNGE, AN INTERACTIVE BOOK CLUB FOR TEENS
Warminster Township Free Library will host Teen Reading Lounge, an award-winning interactive book club designed exclusively for teens by the Pennsylvania Humanities Council (PHC). More than 600 teens in 68 libraries across Pennsylvania have participated in Teen Reading Lounge since its launch in 2010. Read more
NEW HOURS FOR THE WARMINSTER TOWNSHIP FREE LIBRARY
Beginning JANUARY 3rd :
TH & SAT 10:00am-5:00pm
Please note that work will take place Friday, 10/7, through Wednesday, 10/12 from 7 AM-2 PM outside the main lobby entrance as we prepare for outdoor area seating. The library will remain open during the upgrade.
Thank you for taking added precaution during this brief period and your patience.
Members of the Board of Supervisors of the Township of Warminster, Library Board officials, and patrons are invited to gather at 1076 Emma Lane Tuesday September 20th at 11AM to give thanks to the Friends of the Warminster Library for their donation towards renovating and rejuvenating the Children’s Area of the Warminster Township Free Library. press-release-warminster-library-fowl
A library card is free to all Bucks County residents and may be used at all member libraries of the Bucks County Free Library system. When you borrow materials from the library, you are responsible for the proper care and return of all items and any fines and fees incurred. Your agreement also includes notifying the library of all changes to your information, including name, address, e-mail address, phone number or any other personal data. Your Bucks County Library card allows you to:
- Borrow books, DVDs, music, museum passes, and more
- Download eBooks and audiobooks
- Place holds and reserve items
- Search articles and databases
To get a library card, apply in person with:
- Completed Library card application
- Valid photo ID card
- Proof of current address if not shown on your identification
- If you live outside of Bucks County, you will need a current library card from your local library with an Access PA sticker
- Anyone under the age of 16 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the application and accept responsibility
- Call Joan with questions
- If you only want to use our digital services, then you can apply for an e-card here
Renewals, Loan Periods, and Fines
- More information about borrower services can be found in our circulation policies
Lost Library Card
- To prevent and limit misuse, library card holders should notify the library if their card is lost or stolen as soon as possible. The card will then be immediately suspended. Card holders will be responsible for materials checked out up to the time the library is notified.