Find out whodunit with a great mystery from our monthly display!
To view updates on all of the events, programs, and other news for the upcoming month, click here.
Beginning June first the library will have free circulating Museum & Parks passes to the following:
- Academy of Natural Sciences- pass admits 2 adults and up to 5 children
- Elmwood Park Zoo- pass admits 2 adults and up to 6 children
- Morris Arboretum- pass admits 2 adults and up to four children
- Bucks County Children’s Museum- pass admits up to 6 individuals
- Pearl S. Buck International- pass admits 2 adults and up to 4 children
- Penn Museum- pass admits 2 adults and anyone in the household under 18
- Battleship New Jersey- pass admits 2 adults and up to 3 children
- Glencairn Museum- pass admits up to 6 individuals
- National Liberty Museum – 6 patrons of any age
- Grounds for Sculpture – 4 patrons of any age
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts – 2 adults and up to 4 children
NEW IN AUGUST!
- The Da Vinci Science Center – 2 adults and up to 4 children
- The Garden State Discovery Center – Admission for up to 6 individuals
Passes are available to library cardholders in good standing and are circulated on a first-come first-served basis. They may only be reserved the same day as pick-up and will be checked out for three days. For more detailed information regarding pass guidelines please call the Information Services desk and start taking advantage of this great FREE service!
Freegal Music is a free music service from your Warminster Township library. Freegal houses over 8 million song selections across 220 genres of music including Sony Music’s catalog of legendary artists. In total, the collection is comprised of music from over 28,000 labels with music that originates in over 80 countries. There is no software to download, and there are no digital rights management (DRM) restrictions. Warminster patrons can download and keep up to three songs per week and stream up to three hours of music per day through this service. Access to Freegal can be found on the library page of the Township Website next month. Just login in with your library card and start enjoying!
Get Started by CLICKING HERE
On Tuesday March 17th we had two special St. Patrick’s Day Story Time sessions at the Warminster Library followed by a scavenger hunt. Our morning session had 30 children in attendance and our afternoon session had 25. Both sessions were a huge success. The children were each given a list of locations that would bring them to the clues. At the end of the scavenger hunt, Miss Ann and Miss Katie handed out gold pieces of chocolate and slices of Irish Soda bread.
Our spring session story times will begin the week of March 23rd and in April look out for the Family Literary Trivia and Book Tasting programs.
Starting January 1st, lobby book sale prices will increase. Adult books will now be 75 cents. Children’s books will remain 50 cents. Please consider rounding up your purchase total as donation to the library!
The library is proud to announce our new fax and scanning machine is up and running! This machine accepts cash only and has the capability to do greyscale or color scanning which can be sent to a variety of devices including a smartphone, USB, or email! This machine also doubles as our fax machine. This technology was generously funded by a donation from the Friends of Warminster Library!
This month we’re celebrating Spring with books about gardening!