WEATHER STATEMENT: February 3, 2014
Winter Storm Emergency Warning is in effect until 5:00 PM Monday, February 3, 2014.
- Snow accumulations: As much as 8 inches by mid afternoon.
- Impact: Travel will become hazardous today as snow accumulates.
- Temperatures: Below freezing
Warminster Township has declared a Winter Storm Emergency and is enforcing Ordinance 625 including subsections 603 & 604 and Ordinance 702 in its entirety
- Remove all vehicles from the street
- Do not shovel, push, plow, or otherwise cause snow to be placed onto the public roadway
- Remove all snow and ice from your sidewalks within 24 hours after snow has ceased
- Clear any fire hydrant on your property within 24 hours after snow has ceased.
- Remove any basketball courts or other objects that protrude into the roadway.
In case of emergency, DIAL 911.