A few thanks from Warminster Township Emergency Management to give out during this Thanksgiving season:
- Bucks County Emergency Management recently secured emergency PPE supplies for Warminster Township Emergency Services as well as our critical care facilities. We thank them for all the logistics and effort involved in providing these protections for our emergency responders and our critical care facilities.
- Thanks to our Public Works department for picking up the bulk supplies on short notice from the Bucks County facility.
- The Hartsville Fire Company made room for the pallets to be stored and distributed from their fire station.
- Thank you Giant Foods for supplying empty boxes to be used for sorting out the PPE.
- And a thanks to Kelly Wright and Lara Smith from Ann’s Choice for helping with sorting out the bulk PPE to be distributed to our Police, Fire, and Critical Care Facilities.