Fire Code Inspector/Firefighter
Warminster Township is seeking qualified applicants for five positions as Fire Code Inspector/Firefighter. The position’s duties will include fire inspections of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings, and response to Fire, Rescue, and EMS calls as directed.
Successful candidates must have a valid driver’s license, a high school diploma or equivalent, and five years of interior firefighting experience. All candidates must meet the requirements of N.F.P.A. 1500: Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health. The following licensures are also required:
- Engine Company Operations;
- Valid PA UCC Fire Inspector 1 Certification
- Valid IFSAC or Pro Board Firefighter I;
- Valid PA Dept. of Health First Responder;
- HazMat Operations Level – NFPA 472;
- Emergency Vehicle Operator Certification (EVOC);
- Pump I – NFPA 1002;
- PA DOH or NFPA Basic Vehicle Rescue Technician;
- NIMS ICS 100 and 200; NIMS IS 700 and 800;
Additional licensures, experience, and qualifications are preferred.
This position is a full-time, non-exempt, collective bargaining position. Starting salaries $56,000-$62,000 annually DOQ.
Email cover letter and resume to Katherine McGovern, Human Resource Manager, email@example.com Positions are open until filled. Review of submittals begins immediately. EOE.