(As printed in the Warminster Township Trash, Yardwaste and Recycling Pamphlet)
Yard Waste Collection Day (Service Days Have Not Changed)
- We compost your grass and leaves!
- Place all grass and leaf waste into fifty-gallon kraft biodegradable bags or loose in cans, no plastic bags! Up to ten containers or bags per week.
- No branches, stumps, or logs! Place these items out as bulk items.
- Don’t mix trash with your grass or leaves.
- Grass and leaves will be picked up once per week from April 1 to December 15 each year. December 16 through March 31, put them in the regular trash.
Christmas Tree Collection
Trees should be placed curbside the third Monday in January to be collected as yard waste and recycled, at any other time it will be collected as a Bulk item.
Please call 800-432-1616 with any questions. Click here, for more information on trash collection. Click here, to view the Warminster Township Collection Map, or pick one up at the Warminster Township Administration Building.