/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/images_logo-color.png 0 0 IT /wp-content/uploads/2013/06/images_logo-color.png IT2018-08-01 07:36:202018-07-25 07:46:24Recycling IS Our Future - Tip #2
WHAT TO RECYCLE?
- Aluminum and Metal Cans: aluminum cans (beer and soda); aluminum foil and foil plates, etc., metal lids; metal food cans (tin/steel). Please rinse food products.
- Glass: glass bottles and jars (food and drink only). Please rinse food products.
- Plastic containers: plastic bottles and containers labeled #1 – #7 (soda, water, milk, juice, liquor, shampoo, detergent, condiments, salad dressing, yogurt, margarine). Please rinse food products.
- Mixed paper and cardboard: Paper material, such as, newspaper and inserts, magazines and catalogs, junk mail, envelopes, file folders, office white, colored and computer paper (staples and paper clips ok). Corrugated cardboard boxes, wax cartons, cereal, tissue, gift boxes, etc. (remove liners), paper bags, phone books, wrapping paper (remove metallic paper, bows, etc.). Break down all boxes. No paint or oil contaminated boxes. Make sure that paper and cardboard material remain dry.
- Do Not Recycle the following: ceramics, dishes, coffee cups, drinking glasses, glass ovenware, pyrex, vision ware, window glass, mirrors, light bulbs, plastics without #1 through #7 labeling, plastic bags, styrofoam packaging, bubble wrap, tissue or paper towels, metallic or coated paper, waxed boxes, books or toys.
- Please follow this link to learn about recycling and disposing of Household Items: http://www.buckscounty.org/docs/default-source/pc/2018recyclingguide.pdf?sfvrsn=0 See below to learn how to recycle E-Waste and TV’s
- For more information about Bucks County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events, please follow this link: http://www.buckscounty.org/government/CommunityServices/PlanningCommission/Recycling to find the information from the Bucks County Planning Commission.