The Warminster Township Free Library is an independent Community Public Library and part of the Bucks County Library System. It was founded in 1960 by the Federated Women’s Club of Warminster and housed in a room of the Township Administrative Building with a collection of 2,000 volumes collected from the community. The library was open 10 hours/week from 1962-1964, moved twice between 1965-1970; first into a farmhouse at 265 W. Street Rd and then to a ranch house at 380 N. York Road. The collection grew to 5,000 items by the end of 1970 and was open 20 hours/week. From 1971-1974 the Library moved to the lower level of the Township Building and then ultimately constructed and moved into its current 15,488 sq. ft. facility at 1076 Emma Lane in 1976/77. The Library presently has a 7-member advisory board and is governed by the Township of Warminster after becoming a Department of the Township in September of 2012. Today the Warminster Township Free Library is open 52 hours/week, has a collection of 66,336 print materials, offers 250 programs/year, and circulates close to 215,000 items/year.
- Thursday, October 6th, 7:00 – 9:30 p.m.
- Non-artists and wanna-be artists! Join us for a BYOB
- paint-and-sip evening of creative fun, beverages, snacks, & raffles
- at The Uncorked Artist in Warminster, 1414 Old York Road, Suite B, Warminster, PA 18974
- a FUNdraiser for our Warminster Township Library
Your $35 registration fee covers all supplies and step-by-step instructions to complete the painting below titled “Halloween Tree.”
Register NOW at: http://www.theuncorkedartist.com
1. Click on the Studio Calendars link and select Warminster Studio.
2. Navigate to the October calendar (“next month” > on right side).
3. Select our event on 10/6/16.