Updated April 1, 2020
Staff is working remotely and will respond to emails and voicemails in a timely fashion.
Call 215-443-5423 to leave a message with your questions/concerns.
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (please leave a message and someone will return your call)
• General Permit Questions-215-443-5423
• Building- at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-317-1376
• Zoningemail@example.com or 267-317-1377
• Land Development- firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-317-1319
PICK UP AND DROP OFF PERMITS
Permit applications are available on the Township’s website. www.warminstertownship.org
• To pick up an approved permit: Please email email@example.com to arrange for pick up and payment of the permit.
• To drop off a permit: Please place the completed permit application in the bin outside the gate at 910 W. Bristol Road. The bin will be checked daily.
o Staff will notify you when the permit is ready to be picked up or if there is an issue with your permit.
RESIDENTIAL RESALE USE AND OCCUPANCY (click here for the permit application)
• Applications are still being accepted for Residential Resale Use and Occupancy permits. Please mail or drop them off at 910 W. Bristol Road, Warminster, PA 18974
o Please include email addresses on the application.
• No inspections are being performed at this time.
• Settlement During April and early May
o If your settlement is scheduled in for April or early May, please have the seller and buyer complete the forms included in the Residential Resale Use and Occupancy packet.
o Once the application and these forms are received, the Township will issue a Temporary Use and Occupancy permit that can be used for settlement only.
o The inspection will occur once inspections are permitted and a clear Use and Occupancy permit will be issued.
• There are no inspections being conducted at this time. No construction work should be occurring within Warminster Township unless the contractor has provided the Township with its Waiver paperwork from PA DCED.
ZONING HEARING BOARD APPLICATIONS
• To drop off an application, please place it in the bin located in front of the gate at 910 W. Bristol Road. Please email the Zoning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to let the Zoning Officer know that you are dropping off the application.
LAND DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS
• Please contact Amanda Zimmerman at email@example.com or 267-317-1319 to arrange drop off the application and plans.