Contactless curbside pickup for previously placed available holds is available the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday: 12 pm – 4:30 pm
- Saturday 10 am – 4:30 pm
How Do I Use Curbside Pickup?
Contactless curbside pickup is available for library users who have holds waiting for them. When you have been notified that your hold is available for pickup, you can follow the steps below if you do not wish to come into the Library to pick it up.
- Call the Library at 215.672.4362 and choose option 3. Please have your Library card number ready.
During the call, the Library staff will verify your name and that you have holds waiting for you. They will get those items and check them out to you.
If you have over $10 in charges on your account, you will need to pay by credit card before we can check the items out to you.
- Staff then bag the items and attach the holds slip to the bag.
- The bag, with the holds slip, will be placed on a table outside the Main entrance to the Library. This process will take 5-10 minutes after the call ends.
- If you are going to pick the items up later the same day, staff will place the bag on the table 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
Things to Note
- Please give 5-10 minutes for your items to get to the table. If you call from the parking lot, please be patient.
- Please be mindful of the hours for curbside listed above. These differ from the Library’s open hours and curbside is not available past 4:30 pm.
- Any items that are not picked up by the time curbside service is done for the day will be brought inside. You must come into the Library to pick the items up.
If items are not picked up by closing time, they will be checked in from your account and returned to the shelf/owning Library/next person in the holds queue.
- We reserve the right to suspend pickup at any time for any reason. During inclement weather, this service might not be available.