Beginning on Monday 7/6, when we open the doors for limited inside services, the hours for curbside are:
- Monday – Thursday 10-4:30
- Friday 12-4:30
- Saturday 10-4:30
How Do I Use Curbside Pickup
Starting Monday, 6/29, contactless curbside pickup is available for library users who have holds waiting for them. When you have been notified that your hold is available for pickup you can:
Use contactless curbside!
After 7/6, come into the Library and pick it up as you normally would (please remember to keep your visit brief).
When you’re ready to pick up your items:
- Call the Library at 215.672.4362 and choose option 3. Please have your library card number available.
During the call, the Library staff will verify your name and that you have holds waiting for you. They will get those items and check them out to you.
If you have over $10 in charges on your card, you will need to pay them by credit card before we can check the items out to you.
- Staff will then bag the items for you and attach the holds slip to the bag.
- The bag, with the holds slip, will be placed on a table outside the Main entrance (now the exit) to the Library.
Things to note:
- This service is new to us, please be patient with us as we learn it right along with you!
- Please give 10-15 minutes for the items to get to the table. If you call from the parking lot, please be patient.
- Please be mindful of the hours for curbside service listed above. These differ from the Library open hours. Curbside service is not available outside of those hours.
- Any items that are not picked up by the time curbside service is done for the day will be checked back in and returned to the shelf/owning library.