- Warminster Township is under a Winter Snow Emergency, effective February 20, 2019 @ 6:00 AM
- Warminster Township will be enforcing Ordinances’ 625 & 702.
- Remove all vehicles parked on public roadways during the emergency.
- Please clear around fire hydrants in front of your dwelling to help emergency services.
- Monitor weather news for most current forecast information.
- Salting and Snow plowing operations will be ongoing throughout the day, and as long as needed.
The Fire Marshal’s office has started its annual Fire Prevention & Life Safety Inspection program for 2019. Close to 1000 businesses in Warminster Township will be inspected for fire prevention and life safety features during the year. We are using a new tablet based program that will provide a report to the business owner as soon as the inspection is completed. Read more
Kidde Recalls Fire Extinguishers with Plastic Handles Due to Failure to Discharge and Nozzle Detachment. For information, please visit https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/kidde-recalls-fire-extinguishers-with-plastic-handles-due-to-failure-to-discharge-and
Many of our residents are away at college now broadening their education, meeting new people, and possibly living “on their own” for the first time. Hopefully all the life lessons that were taught at home carry over to their new “homes”. Interesting data has come out of the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) that shows the same fire risks that are in your home also exist in dormitories, fraternities, and sororities. Read more
The July 4 celebration will soon be here. Please keep in mind that the legal use of sparklers, fountains and novelty devices can cause severe burns and eye injuries. They burn hot! They have previously caused damage to buildings and cars. If you use these items, use common sense. BE SAFE!!
Interested in medicine and helping people? Why not check out the Central Bucks EMS volunteer program? They offer a great program to ease you in and learn how you can help people in your community. Check out http://www.cbems.org/cbem/volunteer.ashx
There is little time to react and escape a fire.
The best chances for survival are early detection and knowing your escape plan. Read more
With the holiday season fast approaching, please remember to know the facts about candles and christmas trees. Read more