Warminster Township will be collecting lightly used eclipse glasses to be sent to the group Astronomers without Borders. Read more
The library’s solar eclipse program is full.
For additional information on programs or to register please check out our calendar of events or call the children department at 267-317-1336
Summer Reading Programs
(click on image to print)
Story Time Programs
Programs and Events
We have volunteering opportunities for teens entering grades 7-12. Please fill out a teen volunteering application and submit them to Ann Duffy email@example.com
Science in the Summer volunteering is also available with options for full day, half day morning or half day afternoon. Space is limited and preference is given to those who can do a full day. Please submit the forms to Ann Duffy firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up for Let’s Play School. See if you can read 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten.
Juvenile Reading Olympics, Centennial School District, and Cruise into Kindergarten book lists.
Please note that work will take place Friday, 10/7, through Wednesday, 10/12 from 7 AM-2 PM outside the main lobby entrance as we prepare for outdoor area seating. The library will remain open during the upgrade.
Thank you for taking added precaution during this brief period and your patience.
Members of the Board of Supervisors of the Township of Warminster, Library Board officials, and patrons are invited to gather at 1076 Emma Lane Tuesday September 20th at 11AM to give thanks to the Friends of the Warminster Library for their donation towards renovating and rejuvenating the Children’s Area of the Warminster Township Free Library. press-release-warminster-library-fowl
A library card is free to all Bucks County residents and may be used at all member libraries of the Bucks County Free Library system. When you borrow materials from the library, you are responsible for the proper care and return of all items and any fines and fees incurred. Your agreement also includes notifying the library of all changes to your information, including name, address, e-mail address, phone number or any other personal data. Your Bucks County Library card allows you to:
- Borrow books, DVDs, music, museum passes, and more
- Download eBooks and audiobooks
- Place holds and reserve items
- Search articles and databases
To get a library card, apply in person with:
- Completed Library card application
- Valid photo ID card
- Proof of current address if not shown on your identification
- If you live outside of Bucks County, you will need a current library card from your local library with an Access PA sticker
- Anyone under the age of 16 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the application and accept responsibility
- Call Joan with questions
- If you only want to use our digital services, then you can apply for an e-card here
Renewals, Loan Periods, and Fines
- More information about borrower services can be found in our circulation policies
Lost Library Card
- To prevent and limit misuse, library card holders should notify the library if their card is lost or stolen as soon as possible. The card will then be immediately suspended. Card holders will be responsible for materials checked out up to the time the library is notified.
Power Library Network – Sponsored by the Pennsylvania state library, a comprehensive collection of research databases
Ancestry – Census and other historical records (in library use only)
Ask Here PA – Chat now with a real librarian for help on any topic. We’re open 24/7!
BrainFuse – Live online tutoring
Science Reference Center – Science-oriented full text references, images, and videos for children.
Heritage Center – Census data, Revolutionary War records, name catalogs, and more
Let’s Play School – is a fun, online badge program that prepares your child for school
Lynda – Online video classes from beginner to expert in productivity software, technology, business, and design
NoveList – Search tool for finding new and recommended books for adults, teens, and children
Cloud Library – Fiction and non-fiction e-books and audio downloads for children and adults. – click here
Hoopla – Borrow free video, music, and audiobooks with your library card – click here
IndiFlix – Award winning short films, documentaries, and feature films from 50 countries, including major film festivals – click here
OneDrive – Fiction and non-fiction e-books and audiobooks for children, teens, and adults – click here
RB Digital Audiobooks – Bestselling audio books for download – click here
RB Digital for Magazines – Magazines and subscriptions for download to a computer or device – click here