Computers, Printing, & Fax
The library provides patrons with free Wi-Fi and computer use! There are 10 computers available for library card holders. For our younger patrons, we have 4 iPads preloaded with children’s apps and a fun new interactive wall with educational games!
$0.25/page: Print, copy, scan
Tech Help, Device Support, & How To
Schedule a one-on-one with a Warminster Information Services staff member to get help with your Kindle, iPad, Android, or any other device you may be having trouble with. Call 215-672-4362 to set up an appointment.
Skilled technicians are ready to provide support or assist with repairs, upgrades, and service for equipment that is no longer covered under warranty. Click here to book an appointment.
- Free for Warminster/Ivyland residents with a library card in good standing
- Non-residents: check out a pass for $5 or join Friends of the Warminster Library for a $10 annual fee
- Check out one pass at a time for 3 days
- Passes can only be reserved the day of checking out the pass if it’s available on the shelf at time of request.
- List of Museum Passes and Program Guidelines