NEWS & EVENTS
The agenda for the Planning Commission meeting scheduled for December 11, 2018 at 7:00 pm has been posted. Please click here to review.
The Zoning Hearing Board Meeting agenda for the meeting of December 19, 2018 has been posted. Please click here to review.
The Advisory Township Facilities Sub Committee agenda for the meeting of December 5, 2018 has been posted. Please click here to view.
December 1 to December 21, 2018
The Warminster Police Department, in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, will be accepting resumes with cover letters, as applications for entry level police officer.
Resume with cover letters, are being accepted between December 1, 2018 and December 21, 2018. Resume may be delivered in person, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 08:00 hours and 20:00 hours at Police Headquarters front window. If dropping off a resume, please enclose your resume in an envelope marked “Police Applicant”. If you choose to mail your resume and cover letter, please address your envelope with resume and cover letter to:
Warminster Police Department
C/O Police Applicant
401 Gibson Avenue
Warminster, PA. 18974.
Phone call for inquiries are not desired.
PLEASE READ THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY.
• All Applicants must have reached their 21st birthday before January 30, 2019.
• Have and be of good moral character
• Applicants must be physically and mentally capable of performing the essential duties of a police officer
• Must have a valid Pennsylvania operator’s license or be eligible for one with a transfer of a valid out of state license.
• Must be a United States citizen.
• Have a minimum of 60 college credits from an accredited college/ university,
o Or 3 years full time law enforcement experience with a federal, state, county, or municipal police department,
o Or 4 years full time military experience
• Have completed a course of study at a police academy certified by the PA Municipal Police Officers Education and Training Commission (MPOETC) and/or be able to meet the certification standards of the MPOETC as required by PA Act 120 on or before March 1, 2019.
Note Out of state Applicants who have an out of state equivalent to the PA Municipal Police Officer Education and Training Commission Act 120 must attach a copy of that certification to their resume.
Warminster Township is an equal opportunity employer.
The Zoning Hearing Board Meeting agenda for the meeting of December 12, 2018 has been posted. Please click here to review.
Notice is hereby given in accordance with the Second Class Township Code, Section 3202(b) [Taxation and Finance/Annual Budget] that the Warminster Board of Supervisors adopted a proposed budget on November 27, 2018, which is now available for public inspection for a period of 20-days at the Warminster Township Building, located at 401 Gibson Avenue, Warminster, PA 18974, during business hours (8:30AM to 5:00PM). The proposed budget shall be considered for final adoption at a public meeting of the Board of Supervisors on December 20, 2018, at the Township Building, located at 401 Gibson Avenue, Warminster, PA 18974. Click here (http://bit.ly/2BF7FOd) to view the 2019 Board of Supervisors Proposed Budget.
Applications are being accepted by Warminster Township for possible vacancies on the following boards and committees for 2019:
The Board of Supervisors and all the staff of Warminster Township would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday. Please enjoy your time with family and friends.
The Township offices will be closed from 11/22 through 11/25.