NEWS & EVENTS
Township offices will be closed on March 21 due to the weather
- Warminster Township is under a Winter Storm Emergency, effective March 20, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
- Warminster Township will be enforcing Ordinances’ 625 & 702.
- Remove all vehicles parked on public roadways during the emergency.
- Please clear around fire hydrants in front of your dwelling to help emergency services
- Monitor weather news for most current forecast information.
- Snow plowing operations will be ongoing overnight, into Wednesday, and as needed.
A snow emergency will go into effect at 6PM tonight. On street parking will be prohibited at that time. Police will be enforcing this restriction.
The EAC is developing presentations, as part of an environmental education series (EES), to provide information and simple actions Township residents can take to improve the environment in which we all live. As spring approaches, many residents’ thoughts turn to gardens and plantings that enhance the natural beauty surrounding our homes with value added throughout the community.
The Environmental Advisory Council agenda for the meeting of March 26, 2018 has been posted. Please click here to view.
The Board of Supervisors established a Budget Committee at the March 15, 2018 meeting to review and make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors concerning the Township’s financial outlook. There are five resident positions available. Interested parties should submit a letter of interest and/or resume to Gregg Schuster, Township Manager, 401 Gibson Avenue, Warminster, PA 18974 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board of Supervisors meeting for 03/15/18 has been posted to our channel. You can watch it at https://youtu.be/hZqUR_dow1o
The Board of Supervisors agenda for the meeting of March 15, 2018 has been posted. Please click here to view.
The Warminster Township Board of Supervisors is considering the advertisement of the Proposed Rental Housing Ordinance Amendment at the March 15, 2018 Board of Supervisors meeting. For full language view here https://www.ecode360.com/documents/pub/WA2486/Legislation.