NEWS & EVENTS
The Township is shut down to non-essential service. Effective 03/17/20, all Township buildings will be closed.
The Police will continue to operate 24/7 as usual, but building access will be restricted.
Warminster Township is committed to disseminating factual and trusted information regarding COVID-19. Please check our dedicated COVID-19 status page at www.warminstertownship.org/covid19 for updates.
Also make sure to follow us on all the Township social media regularly for updates.
Facebook.com/WarminsterTownship | Facebook.com/WarminsterTM | Facebook.com/WarminsterLibrary | Facebook.com/WarminsterPD | Twitter.com/WarminsterPA | Twitter.com/WarminsterPATM | YouTube.com/WarminsterTownship | Instagram.com/warminstertownship
Remember to take time to join our email list and sign up for the Ready Bucks Alert System to stay informed.
Join us for our Social Distancing Egg Hunt! Families are invited to paint rocks that look like decorated Easter eggs, have spring themes or a special positive messages and place them out in plain view in your neighborhood, in public spaces, or parks. During the week of April 6-12, families should take walks and see how many eggs they can find. It is important to remember not to pick up or collect any of the “eggs”, as doing so would rob others of finding them and it is safer to avoid contact. Photos of families finding eggs can be posted on the Township Facebook page, look for the event Social Distancing Egg Hunt – https://www.facebook.com/events/237720740711932
The Board of Supervisors meeting will be held on April 2, 2020 at 7pm. The Supervisors will participate via a teleconference. A phone will be setup in the meeting room for the public to hear and participate. However, we strongly encourage the public to not attend the meeting for the safety of all involved. The agenda has been limited to routine business.
Please click here to view.
Updated April 1, 2020
Staff is working remotely and will respond to emails and voicemails in a timely fashion.
Call 215-443-5423 to leave a message with your questions/concerns.
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (please leave a message and someone will return your call)
• General Permit Questions-215-443-5423
• Building- at email@example.com or 267-317-1376
• Zoningfirstname.lastname@example.org or 267-317-1377
• Land Development- email@example.com or 267-317-1319
PICK UP AND DROP OFF PERMITS
Permit applications are available on the Township’s website. www.warminstertownship.org
• To pick up an approved permit: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pick up and payment of the permit.
• To drop off a permit: Please place the completed permit application in the bin outside the gate at 910 W. Bristol Road. The bin will be checked daily.
o Staff will notify you when the permit is ready to be picked up or if there is an issue with your permit.
RESIDENTIAL RESALE USE AND OCCUPANCY (click here for the permit application)
• Applications are still being accepted for Residential Resale Use and Occupancy permits. Please mail or drop them off at 910 W. Bristol Road, Warminster, PA 18974
o Please include email addresses on the application.
• No inspections are being performed at this time.
• Settlement During April and early May
o If your settlement is scheduled in for April or early May, please have the seller and buyer complete the forms included in the Residential Resale Use and Occupancy packet.
o Once the application and these forms are received, the Township will issue a Temporary Use and Occupancy permit that can be used for settlement only.
o The inspection will occur once inspections are permitted and a clear Use and Occupancy permit will be issued.
• There are no inspections being conducted at this time. No construction work should be occurring within Warminster Township unless the contractor has provided the Township with its Waiver paperwork from PA DCED.
ZONING HEARING BOARD APPLICATIONS
• To drop off an application, please place it in the bin located in front of the gate at 910 W. Bristol Road. Please email the Zoning Officer at email@example.com to let the Zoning Officer know that you are dropping off the application.
LAND DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS
• Please contact Amanda Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-317-1319 to arrange drop off the application and plans.
Beginning, April 1st through December 15th, yard waste will be picked up once per week
Yard waste pick up days are dependent on your location and can be found here
When preparing your yard waste for pick up, please follow these guidelines:
• Place all grass and leaf waste into fifty-gallon kraft biodegradable bags or loose into cans
• Up to 10 containers or bags may be collected per week.
• Do not mix trash and yard waste
• No: Plastic
Branches, Stumps, or Logs (May be placed out as bulk items)
Bucks County Department of Communication has set up a non-emergency phone number to handle “Social Complaints in reference to COVID19”. If you have a complaint of suspected violations of the Governor’s COVID19 orders other than open business, you are asked to call (215) 328-8500. This will help the county process these complaints. Although If you have an Emergency or your not sure you are still encouraged to call 911 immediately. If you have a complaint of an open business you are asked to call Bucks County office of Consumer Protection at 1-800-383-0371 PRESS 2 for Consumer Protection
The local Earned Income Tax filing deadline has been moved to 7/15/20.
Warminster Township is doing our best to continue to provide accurate information as things develop. As of 5PM on Monday, here is the latest information.
• The Township is shutting down non-essential service. Effective Tuesday, all Township buildings will be closed. The Police will continue to operate 24/7 as usual. All parks will remain open, but offices will be closed. Five Ponds Golf Course will be closed.
• Trash and recycling pickup will continue on schedule.
• Gov. Wolf has asked that all restaurants and bars cease dine-in service and limit their business to takeout or delivery.
• All non-essential businesses are asked to close.
• Residents should practice social distancing and only go to public places when necessary.
Keep checking Township social media and website for the latest information.
Due to an abundance of caution, the Warminster Township Free Library will close starting tomorrow, Saturday, March 14th through Sunday, March 29th.
All March programming, appointments, and bookings are canceled, and due dates will adjust accordingly. Please check our website and social media for the latest information. Stay safe and stay healthy!