December 1 to December 21, 2018
The Warminster Police Department, in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, will be accepting resumes with cover letters, as applications for entry level police officer.
Resume with cover letters, are being accepted between December 1, 2018 and December 21, 2018. Resume may be delivered in person, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 08:00 hours and 20:00 hours at Police Headquarters front window. If dropping off a resume, please enclose your resume in an envelope marked “Police Applicant”. If you choose to mail your resume and cover letter, please address your envelope with resume and cover letter to:
Warminster Police Department
C/O Police Applicant
401 Gibson Avenue
Warminster, PA. 18974.
Phone call for inquiries are not desired.
PLEASE READ THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY.
• All Applicants must have reached their 21st birthday before January 30, 2019.
• Have and be of good moral character
• Applicants must be physically and mentally capable of performing the essential duties of a police officer
• Must have a valid Pennsylvania operator’s license or be eligible for one with a transfer of a valid out of state license.
• Must be a United States citizen.
• Have a minimum of 60 college credits from an accredited college/ university,
o Or 3 years full time law enforcement experience with a federal, state, county, or municipal police department,
o Or 4 years full time military experience
• Have completed a course of study at a police academy certified by the PA Municipal Police Officers Education and Training Commission (MPOETC) and/or be able to meet the certification standards of the MPOETC as required by PA Act 120 on or before March 1, 2019.
Note Out of state Applicants who have an out of state equivalent to the PA Municipal Police Officer Education and Training Commission Act 120 must attach a copy of that certification to their resume.
Warminster Township is an equal opportunity employer.