The Warminster Township Free Library youth staff offer many educational and fun opportunities for children from birth to age 18. We also have a wide array of fiction and nonfiction books, films and music in print and online formats for our children and teens. The staff is devoted to providing information children, teens, and parents need to grow and learn throughout their lives.
While encouraging our youth to read is the cornerstone of what we do, we also offer programs that foster imagination, innovation, creativity and building social relationships through music, art, science, history & more! At the Warminster Library, children and teens can explore new passions, interests, and ideas that can help them be the adults of tomorrow.
For more information check out our programs below or contact us.
- For youth programs and services contact Ann Duffy
- For teen programs and services contact Katy Griffith
Like us online!
► Summer Reading Program
This year our Summer Reading Program will be done virtually. Log minutes, complete activities, and write reviews all summer long!
We hope that you will join us by creating an account and registering your child or children for the program that is right for them. This virtual Summer Reading Program is for children ages birth-18. Preregistration begins on June 15.
Virtual Summer Reading Program
"Imagine Your Story"
June 20- Aug. 21
Preregister starting on June 15 here: warminstertownship.beanstack.org
Download the Beanstack Tracker App to open an account
If you do not have reliable internet or a computer, we have paper logs available. These paper logs can be printed and used to track your progress before you add the information online or the entire program can be done using these paper logs. Logs must be returned or submitted between Aug. 21 and Aug. 26 to be counted towards the summer reading age level and grand prizes."
► Story Time Programs
► School-Age Programs
► Teen Programs
► Teen Volunteering Opportunities
There have been some changes to volunteering requirements. All volunteers must have their Teen Application, PA State Police Clearance [Link to form attached], and Child Abuse Clearances completed prior to starting. An FBI fingerprinting clearance is only required for those volunteers who have not lived in PA for 10 or more years.
- Fall-Spring Volunteering Application [click here]
- Summer Teen Volunteering Application [click here]
- PA State Police Clearance Form [click here]
- Child Abuse Clearance [https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home]
- Create an individual Account
- Log in as Individual
- Complete the online clearance questions
- Make sure to select “volunteer” status. Clearances for volunteers are free.
- Wait a week and check to see if the results come in
- Once the results are in please email them to Ann Duff [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- FBI Fingerprinting [Only required if volunteer has not lived in PA for 10 or more years]
- FBI Fingerprinting information [http://www.keepkidssafe.pa.gov/resources/clearances/fbifinger/index.htm]
- Fingerprinting Info Sheet [click here]
- FBI Fingerprinting Waiver for Minor [click here]
Please direct any questions with regards to Teen Volunteers to Ann Duffy [email@example.com]
► Pre-K Resources
► Reading List