For additional information on programs or to register please check out our calendar of events or call the children department at 267-317-1336
Upcoming Teen Programs
There have been some changes to volunteering requirements. All volunteers must have their Teen Application, PA State Police Clearance [Link to form attached], and Child Abuse Clearances completed prior to starting. An FBI fingerprinting clearance is only required for those volunteers who have not lived in PA for 10 or more years.
- Teen Volunteering Application [click here]
- PA State Police Clearance Form [click here]
- Child Abuse Clearance [https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home]
- Create an individual Account
- Log in as Individual
- Complete the online clearance questions
- Make sure to select “volunteer” status. Clearances for volunteers are free.
- Wait a week and check to see if the results come in
- Once the results are in please email them to Ann Duff [email@example.com]
- FBI Fingerprinting [Only required if volunteer has not lived in PA for 10 or more years]
- FBI Fingerprinting information [http://www.keepkidssafe.pa.gov/resources/clearances/fbifinger/index.htm]
- Fingerprinting Info Sheet [click here]
- FBI Fingerprinting Waiver for Minor [click here]
Please direct any questions with regards to Teen Volunteers to Ann Duffy [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sign-up for Let’s Play School. See if you can read 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten.
Juvenile Reading Olympics, Centennial School District, and Cruise into Kindergarten book lists.