Keystone Offers Extended Services Hours for Taxpayers Through Tax Day – April 15
Keystone Collections Group is offering extended service hours to assist taxpayers through Tax Day, April 15. As a reminder, Keystone Collections Group is the Earned Income and Local Services Tax Collector for Warminster Township.
Taxpayers may ask a question 24/7 online and receive an individual response from our Taxpayer Services team.
Keystone’s Frequently Asked Questions provides answers anytime to most tax inquiries.
Here is the extended-hours schedule:
- Friday, April 12 – 8 am to 7 pm
- Saturday, April 13 – 10 am to 2 pm
- Sunday, April 14 – 10 am to 2 pm
- Monday, April 15 – 8 am to 7 pm
- Call 1-724-978-0300 to speak with a Taxpayer Service Representative.