Township FAQ’s

► Who do I call if I want to have a block party?

The Warminster Parks & Recreation Department. They can be reached at 215-443-5428. You can access the form here.

► What should I do if I want to lodge a complaint about an area in the Township, such as a traffic light out or downed traffic sign?

You can fill out a complaint using the repair form or you can log a formal complaint by calling 215-443-5414.

► Who maintains the roads and potholes for the Township?

You can call the complaint line at 215-443-5414 to let them know where a problem exists in the Township. Roads maintained by PennDot are Street Road, York Road, Bristol Road, County Line Road, Jacksonville Road, Bristol Road and Mearns Road that need repair can call PennDot at 215-345-6060.

► Who picks up my trash and when?

J.P. Mascaro is the Trash Company and will pick up your trash twice a week. The days vary, depending on where you live in the township. Please click here to see more information and the trash map.

Yard Waste Drop-off Location 
A Yard Waste drop off location is available at Victory Garden's (357 West Street Road, Warminster). The following items can be recycled: Clean Wood (unpainted and non chemically treated), Virgin Wood (stumps, brush, tree parts and leaves), All wood must be 10" or less in diameter. NO dirt, stones, plastic, lumber,
fencing, pressboard, painted or pressure treated wood. Moderate quantities of leaves, branches and brush are accepted. PLEASE NO PLASTIC BAGS, STUMPS, TREE TRUNKS, OR LOGS. This service is for residents only and is only for their personal yard waste. No Contractors.

The yard waste dumpster will be in place from January through March 31st. The facilities will be open for yard waste drop off Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 3:30 PM (closed on holidays). Violators are subject to fines and penalties. Please note that the dumpster is emptied on an as-need basis.

Please click here for information on Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Recycling

► To report a problem with a manhole cover in the Township:

Please direct your calls to Warminster Municipal Water Authority at 215-675-3301.

► What if I have a large item to throw out?

Bulk items can go out on the second trash day of the week. Please call JP Mascaro & Sons at 1-800-432-1616 and let them know that a bulk pick it up is needed.

► Does the Township have anyone to take care of stray animals?

Call the Police Department and ask for the Animal Control Officer at 215-443-5000 to have a stray animal picked up.

► Does the Township have its own TV station?

Yes, if you have Suburban cable, you can get up-to-the-date information and watch the Board of Supervisors meeting on channel 22 (Comcast) or 45 (Verizon FIOS).

► Where do I go to find my lost pet?

You can call the Public Works Department at 215-443-7592 to see if they have your pet in the kennel.

► Who should I call if I want to have an event in a Township Park?

You will need to contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 215-443-5428.

► Who do I contact about adding an addition to my property?

Call the Licenses & Inspections department at 215-443-5423.

► Is there an ordinance for animal defecation?

The Pooper Scooper Ordinance! In October 2000, the Board of Supervisors passed Ordinance #565 regulating animal defecation on public and private property and the disposal of animal feces. In short, pet owners are now required to clean up after their animals, not only in the parks, but on all public and private properties throughout the Township, or face the possibility of a fine up to $1,000.

► Do I need to display my house numbers?

House number display- By law, the owners of buildings and homes within Warminster Township are required to display the building or house number. The number must be readily seen from the street or highway. Numbers on homes need to be at least 3 inches high and in a contrasting color. Commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings need to have numbers at least 6 inches high and in contrasting color.

► Are there any Park Rules or Regulations?

Ordinance #321 explains the Park Rules and Regulations for Warminster Township. Click here to see the Summary of the Ordinance.

► What roads are maintained by PennDOT?

The following roads are under the care of PennDOT are Street Road, York Road, Bristol Road, County Line Road, Mearns Road, and Jacksonville Road. Please call PennDOT at 215-345-6060 for any concerns regarding these roads.

► Save a Life: Don't Run-Call 911

Pennsylvania has enacted a Good Samaritan Law called Act 139, which provides certain criminal and civil protections for persons who dial 911 and seek emergency help for persons experiencing an overdose and stay on scene until emergency personnel arrive. Act 139 may provide protections for the person experiencing an overdose. Help save your friends and loved ones. For more information, click here for the press release, visit, or call 1-800-221-6333.